- The 7 Pin Plug is usually used for connecting Trailer Lights to a vehicle, the Socket is used to plug into.
- The Plug is easy to wire up as it splits in half, you can wire the plug quickly as all of the pins are numbered.
- Then simply fasten the 2 half's back together, job done.
- The Socket has a Weather proof spring loaded cover that protects from the elements and holds the plug in when inserted.
- Both parts are made from Heavy Duty Plastic.
- HOW TO WIRE:
- Pin 1 - Yellow Cable - Left Indicator
- Pin 2 - Blue Cable - Fog Light
- Pin 3 - White Cable - Earth
- Pin 4 - Green Cable - Right Indicator
- Pin 5 - Brown Cable - Right Side Light & Number Plate Lamp
- Pin 6 - Red Cable - Brake Lights
- Pin 7 - Black Cable - Left Side Light & Number Plate Lamp
1 Piece Plug with waterproof Cap