- This product only supports mini sci-e inside mSATA interface definition 5 cm or 7 cm length SSD
- mSATA does not equal 1.8-inch MICRO SATA, does not support SATA MINI PCIE (ASUS signal) interface defined in mini pci-e SSD
- The Mini pci-e interface SSD has three pin definitions, one is called mSATA, which is more common on Lenovo and THINPAD machines.
- The other is called SATA MINI PCI-E, more common in Asus EPC and some tablet computers, there is a PATA definition, its essence is the IDE interface, more common in Dell MINI 9 and other machines
- Mini pci-e SSDs have pin definition differences
- Material: PCB +
- Size: 100*70*10mm
1x Hard Drive Case