1 Pc Multipurpose Wall Mounted Mop and Broom Holder, 4 Position with 5 Hooks Garage Storage Holds up to 9 Tools, Storage Solutions for Broom Holders, Garage Storage Systems Broom Organizer for Garage Shelving Ideas
- This mounted mop holder is great for saving spaceï¼it helps you save with more empty out and can store a lot of size items, make your house look clean and clean
- Rolling balls automatically adjust to each handle's thickness and grips it securely
- Apply to your garage, garden, kitchen, laundry, offices and more. It is strong and sturdy.
- Thanks to the spring loaded, double rubber gripped slots, whether wet mops, dirty rakes or baseball bats, nothing slips
- Easy release by lifting the handle
Saving space this mounted mop holder is great for saving space and storing your cleaning supplies. The holder mounts onto the wall via screws and can hold brooms, mops, swiffers, etc. Great for organization organize your mops and brooms in the basement. It works for you perfectly. It is a thick plastic material and to your surprise the small hooks on the front are surprisingly sturdy. Usage: Choose where you want it positioned, then check to make sure you have it level, then take a pencil and mark the wall where the two screw holes are. Then get a drill and make holes to fit the anchors into, put the anchors in and then place the organizer back in position and screw into the anchors. How to install? Only need 4 steps, you can complete the installation. 1. Draw the right position on the wall. 2. Drill holes on the right position. 3. Hammer the plastic tuck into holes. 4. Put the mop holder on the wall and tighten up the screw.
No posts found