- Silicone legs are created from silicone which are called a number of things including Sili Legs, Crazy Legs, Silicone Tabs or Silicone Skirts.
- A big advantage over rubber and latex legs is that the silicone will not break down quickly when exposed to UV light, and will remain supple for years.
- A big complaint with rubber legs is that they become brittle within a short time.
- Each with 2 different colors, giving a more natural look.
- The legs are great for saltwater shrimp, crabs, bass flies, collars for steelhead and trout flies, body wrap for chironomids, legs on dry flies and nymphs.
- Material: Silicone
- Length: approx.15.3cm / 6.0inch
- Width：approx.7cm / 2.8inch
1 Piece Fly Tying Materials