- High-performance polycarbonate lens of excellent impact resistance toblock chemicals, strong winds, snow particles and fog; inner and outerlayer are with super wear-resistant coating (optidur NC)
- Can be used as a optical safety glasses by replacing the front lens; flat and easy to store in pockets and bags
- Blocks UV; nosepad is designed to comfortably fit the face and has good protection for foreheadand cheeks
- Ideal for woodworking and carpentry, metal andconstruction work, lab and work, , cycling, racquetball,or anywhere you need to wear PPE eyewear
- This product complies with EN166 and ANSIZ87.1 standards, and has passed ISO9002 quality certification
- Material: PC
- Temple leg length: 115 mm / 4.5 inch
- Glasses inner width: 133 mm / 5.3 inch
- Glassed height: 40 mm / 1.7 inch
- Nose spacing: 30 mm / 1.2 inch
- Lens thickness: 2 mm / 0.08 inch
- The screen is acid and alkali resistant, effectively separating the splash of chemical liquid and protecting the eyes.
1 pair of protective glasses
Please allow 1-2 mm inaccuracy due to manual measurement. Thanks.